Spindle bearing monitoring
Vibration detection by system VSE100
Preventive detection of spindle vibrations helps to detect spindle and machine failures at an early stage and often also to prevent them. With the latest generation of spindles, it is now possible to use a sensor system to detect vibrations and record their course.
This has the following advantages:
- Preventive protection by 3 vibration sensors on the milling spindle.
- Machine protection by quick shutdown when a certain vibration acceleration is exceeded (collision
- Output of an alarm when a certain vibration speed is exceeded in the milling process (vibration load).
- Per reference run (every 40 hours) analysis of the front and rear spindle bearings for wear and
This new option is available for the following spindle variants:
- REIDEN spindle HSK63 DDT
- REIDEN spindle HSK63 standard spindle
- KESSLER spindle HSK100
- REIDEN spindle HSK100 DDT v2